Sales Executive (Part time Monday’s – Wednesday’s) – Immediate Start
We are expanding and always looking for bright, passionate and hardworking individuals to work in our Beaconsfield based office from 9am – 5:30pm.
To qualify you will need to:
- Have at least 2 years of sales experience
- Have a passion for sales
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent written, telephone and verbal communications skills.
- Incredible customer service skills.
- Consistently achieve targets.
- Amazing organisation skills.
Responsibilities of a Sales Executive role includes:
- Organising, planning and managing orders.
- Responding to emails, sale calls, online chat/query, placing orders and making sure delivery deadlines are met.
- Keeping customers informed as to the status of their orders, as and when required.
- Organising deliveries.
- Proactively thinking outside the box to increase sales.
- Managing queries and comments from our social media platforms.
Benefits of a Sales Executive:
- Competitive salary with regular discretionary bonuses and incentives
- 20 days per annum (pro rata) plus all the usual UK Bank Holidays.
- Many opportunities to progress for the right candidate in Tiffin Interiors and our Sister Company Progress Planning from Planning and Architect to Interior Designing based in Uxbridge.
- Generous discounts on all products.
Please send your CV and covering letter with reference ‘Sales Executive Role’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for having an interest to work with us.