Hours: Part time 3 days a week. (flexibility – Overtime and weekends are required from time to time)
Holiday: 28 days (pro rata) inclusive of all UK Bank Holidays
- If you are reliable, physically fit and enjoy travelling, this is the job for you!
- You will be delivering luxury furniture. A delivery van can be provided unless you have and want to use your own delivery van.
- You will be working alone as a one man delivery driver but from time to time have a drivers mate to deliver large and heavy items to customers.
- Liaising with the Logistics Manager when issues occur on site
- Loading and unloading your own van. Keeping the van tidy and making sure you have the correct orders and equipment before leaving.
- Assisting with moving goods within our offices as and when required.
- Being a team player across the business and providing back-up where needed in other departments when busy.
- You must have a FULL UK clean driving licence with a minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- You must be physically fit. You will be required to lift heavy furniture (including big sofas, beds and wardrobes).
- A careful approach to handling parcels and furniture.
- A polite and professional face-to-face and telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written English language and communication skills
- Versatility – A big part of our team is the willingness to help one another, even though it may fall outside of the job description
- Must live within commutable distance to Uxbridge.
We are offering great working hours being only 07.30am to 4.30pm 3 days a week. Flexible on days every week and when possible we offer additional weekend work and overtime.
Successful candidate will be given a trial day fully paid.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, please send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!